|Grades||REG FEE |
|ADMISSION FEE |
|TUITION FEE||ANNUAL FEE||External Exams||TOTAL (Dhs.)|
|FS - 2||500||1,000||13,660||1,950||50||17,160|
Deadlines for fee payment:
- Registration Fee (Non refundable)
Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission.
- Admission Fee (Non refundable)
Admission Fee is to be paid for confirm admission
- Annual Fee (Non refundable)
Annual Fee is to be paid along with first term fee straight of the year
THE ANNUAL FEE CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Text BOOKS (Complete Set First Time Only)
- Field Trip
- Medical Expenses
- Art and Craft Materials
- Support Material
- Clubs and Society Indoor Activities
- Tution fee is calculated and paid on monthly basis for the entire year (sep-June)
- Post dated cheques in the favour of “The City School Int Pvt”
- There will be post dated cheques, 3rd of each month.
TCSI has a strict payment policy that satisfies and ensures conductive mechanism for both the parent and TCSI. The policy is as follows:
- Incase a cheque returned by the bank for ANY REASON, AED 250/-will be charged and cash only will be accepted for the returned cheque.
- The School will not accept responsibility for any returned cheque. Cheques will be encashed immediately.
- The School will not hold cheques for any reason.
- In case the cheque is retrieved by the parent for ANY REASONAED 50/-will be charged.
- Parents must inform the Accounts officeone week in advanceof collection of the cheque
- In the event that cheques are not received by the due date, TCSI may, at its discretion, suspended the student’s attendance at the school and take such action as is deemed necessary as per the prevailing rules and regulations of Dubai.
- Parents bear the total responsibility for the payments of fees on time
- The Accounts department will exercise strict rules in collection and will take legal action if parents default in payment.
- Parents are requested not to send cash payments for fee with their wards. The School will not be responsible for any loss of money sent with students.
- Fee will be charged for entire school term if a student attends school for more than one month.
- Bus fee and paid activity costs are NOT included in the above-mentioned fee structure, and are charged separately.
Every year there is a charge of re-registration fee of AED 500/- for confirmation of seat for the next academic year. This is NON–REFUNDABLE but will be adjusted in 1st payment.
Notice of student withdrawal and application for a tuition refund must be given in writing to the Principal. Ministry of Education regulations govern the school tuition refund policies outlined below.
Student withdrawal prior to the start of the academic year
The balance of the first-term fee paid is refunded, except the AED 500 Application fee.
Student withdrawal during the school term
- Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less.
- Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
- Fees will be charged for the entire school term if a student attends school for more than one month.
- In case a cheque is returned by the bank for any reason, AED 100/- will be charged and cash only will be accepted in lieu of the returned cheque.
- The school will not accept responsibility for any returned cheque.
- Cheques will be encashed immediately. The school will not hold cheques for any reason.
- Parents bear the total responsibility for the payment of fees on time.
- Parents are requested not to send cash payments through their children. The school will not be held responsible for any loss of money sent with students.
All cheque payments must be made to The City School International.
The fees, subject to Ministry approval, may be reviewed at any time.